Unlock the secrets hidden within your accounting data.
The move to cloud accounting has provided Businesses’ and their Accountants with benefits in efficiency, collaboration, and accuracy.
But, one of the biggest benefits of cloud accounting remains hidden.
Cloud accounting packages record huge amounts of data from the past, and within that data are machine-identifiable patterns which, if identified intelligently, can deliver some of the biggest benefits of all.
Now apply this to cash, the most important element in business. These are just some of the insights a business can benefit from by using machine learning:
- Forecast with accuracy: Use the most accurate numbers in plans, budgets & forecasts – not based on payment terms or guesswork.
- Know the dates your invoices will be paid: Most customers don’t pay by the due date – see the dates your invoices will be paid.
- Know which invoices pose a genuine risk: See immediately when a customer changes the way they normally pay you – it’s a warning signal.
- Monitor customers' payment behaviour: Keep an eye on customers with erratic payment behaviour – even if they eventually pay you.
- Instant actionable reports: View on screen or export the numbers to spreadsheet or existing software.
- Invite & share the numbers and insights with the people that need it across your organisation.